Friday, October 19, 2012

Feeling Faint

Recently I’ve been feeling a little woozy.  I think it’s because I’m not eating as much as I usually do.  This isn’t intentional, however not completely favorable.  Why search for outside of this room when I can search for satisfaction within?

I should just pull out my small intestine and gnaw on it ’til it rips.  It’s like a snake made out of mucous and tissue that’s decorated with braided veins and slithers about in my body.  The snake stays in touch with my stomach by biting down with its fangs so it never loses that connection needed at meal time for proper digestion.  It’s quite ropy and slippery, but I can get a good grip on it with my canines if I bite down hard enough.  They’re sharp enough to the point that I can sever the veins that imprison my half-digested meals.  I can ingest the same carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins over and over; hopefully it will satisfy my hunger before I faint and fall on something sharp.  I wouldn’t want that sharp object to spill meals all over the carpet and let them go to waste.  The hungry are in abundance elsewhere, so I need to be grateful for what I have inside.

I could’ve plunged my arm deep into my esophagus to catch my food before it bathes in gastric acid.  This reason, in particular, is why I will choose my small intestine over my stomach.  If I pushed my face into a pool of stomach acid like it was a pie-eating contest, the hydrochloric content would burn my skin and ultimately dissolve my entire face.  There’s not much I can do if my body melts into some kind of gelatin.  You know when people express their pleasure with chocolate by saying, “It melts in my mouth!”  Deadly pH levels can make that dream a reality.

Who’s hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment