Monday, October 8, 2012

A Welcoming of Sorts

Greetings.

I've started this new blog under the impression that people are looking for something interesting to read.  I used to operate a blog on Wordpress called "A Living Oddity," however, I do not like the changes they have made to the site, so I will be starting fresh on Blogger.  Most of my material will be completely original work, although I will post some material from my original blog because I really like the content.  I figure there is some population out there that will enjoy my writing.

I find most introduction posts to be, at best, stale.  This blog is not about me trying to establish cliche thoughts about the world, attempting to sound like a half-assed philosophical scholar.  I want to promote community and interaction among fellow bloggers.  So please, in the comments section, tell me something about yourself and provide the link to your blog.  Also, provide links to other blogs that you read fairly often if you wish.

What about myself?  Well, I'm a 21 year-old guy that loves to write, drink beer, and play ice hockey.  I attempted to write a novel about a priest who moonlights as a serial killer, using the church-goers' donations to fund his torture devices.  I believe I was 16 when tried writing this, but only got five chapters in before I figured out it was bullshit.  That's enough about myself for the time being.  I figure you'll find out plenty about me as I post more material.  

I invite you to read my blog, and I hope, in return, you'll invite me to journey into your world through your own writing.

- Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment